Sunday 15 July 2012

Follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!

I have just started using Instagram recently but am starting to get quite addicted very quickly! Follow @creoquekim to join me on a fun-filled adventure looking through the lens at my life with a quirky vintage twist.




I am well established on Pinterest and use it quite frequently because if I didn't, my bookmarks bar would be overloaded with products, clothes, pictures, and whatever catches my eye. I save my bookmarks bar for job hunting! I love putting clothes and shoes on my style pin board as a way of stopping myself from buying something instantly. Instead, I put it there, wait a week or so, then look back through my pin board and see if there is anything I still feel like I MUST have then I buy it. I also have an interest in digital art so will pin anything that I really like then sit and stare whenever I am stressed or upset. Some tea and flicking through my pinned art pieces will usually make me feel a bit better (yes, a little strange, I know).


Follow Me on Pinterest

I am not getting much work for the next couple of weeks as I have a performance and final rehearsals are in full swing cutting into my work hours so I wont have many new beauty products to write about as I wont be shopping for a while but please stay tuned for details on my upcoming show, what I get in my July Bellabox, info on some things I am lusting over at the moment, and maybe some quick reviews on some old favourites. <---badly structured sentence!

7 comments:

  1. I recently discover your blog and I like, it is very new as I can see. I'm from Spain and I wanna be a teacher too. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it! Yes I only started a few weeks ago but hopefully will keep going for a long time. :-) My mother is Spanish and I am taking classes with my boyfriend to learn some more Spanish before we go to visit my family at the end of the year. I have followed your blog and will hopefully be able to practise some of my Spanish from reading it haha! (as well as finding out all the Spanish beauty products I should be adding to my shopping list for when I visit) Where in Spain do you live?

      Delete
    2. I am from Barcelona but I am living in Tenerife, Canary Island. I am glad you follow my blog , you are the first follower from outside Spain. I like to read these kind of blog to improve my English and see all kind of beauty products too.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! :-) will def check yours out too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pictures, I've followed you on Instagram! I just came across your blog from another and I've followed you(:
    My instagram is the same as my blog if you're interested. (ChrissyAi)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, comments and feedback are always deeply appreciated, but please refrain from spam, follow for follow comments etc.